success with propecia alone?

Dimebolt3000

Reaction score
Hey friends,

I just started on propecia yesterday and was wondering if anyone has had good/decent success with the drug. I am 23 and am looking forward to retaining my thinning hair.

Thanx for your feedback.
Good luck to all

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
dont take the risk of using propecia alone it may work but you would probably have better results if you used nizoral shampoo along with nioxin shampoos in the shower. And xandrox or rogain 5% twice daily.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
if u can treat the hair loss with one treatment for at least a while that is the best plan....i would recommend waiting to see how the propecia woks for u and start on nizoral shampoo in the mean time....if u get results with just propecia (yes it does happen) then ur in good shape...u can always add rogaine later

Dimebolt3000

Reaction score
great..thanx guys for ur responses....i started propecia and will use nizoral...what exactly does the nizoral do? promote hairloss or just thickens the overall appearance...and how often should i use it?

Seriously, thanx for all ur advice and input..

good luck to all,

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
nizoral is an anti dandruff shampoo it is also used my many people to help with the inflamtion/irritation/itching assosiated with hair loss...also the active ingredient is believed to help get rid of the dht bild up at the root of ur hair....it is used 2 - 3 times a week and u can rotate it with any shampoo u want

G

Dimebolt3000 said:
Hey friends,

I just started on propecia yesterday and was wondering if anyone has had good/decent success with the drug. I am 23 and am looking forward to retaining my thinning hair.

Thanx for your feedback.
Good luck to all

I just use finasteride on it's own. Nothing else. I smoke and drink and my hair looks ok.

DJ007

Reaction score
I just use finasteride on it's own. Nothing else. I smoke and drink and my hair looks ok.

Maybe i need to smoke and drink more...... :hairy:

G

DJ007 said:

Maybe i need to smoke and drink more...... :hairy:

I would recommend some good blow! That will make any sh*t grow! :)