Sudden, Rapid thinning on Crown

ckmsaunders

Reaction score
I'm 29, and have always had a very thick head of hair. In the last 4 months, however, the hair on my crown has started thinning dramatically. As you can see, my scalp is visible in that spot, framed by normal thick hair everywhere else. Is it normal for male pattern baldness to progress this quickly? I've always noticed with my friends that it seems to take years to get to this level.

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_141040744.jpg
    IMG_20160105_141040744.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_20160106_100238744.jpg
    IMG_20160106_100238744.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 326

shookwun

Reaction score
Everyone's different.

if you want to keep your hair then I suggest obtaining a prescription for finasteride.

Reaction score
I was loosing my hair and nothing I tried helped me. I am a doctor in pharmacy so I used my knowledge and education and invented a prescription hair compound. It's currently patent pending. Check out this website, www.regrowthcenters.com, and see before and after pictures of patients of all ages and genders. Hair loss and hair thinning can be treated successfully and I found the solution to it. I sympathize with you guys because I was a patient myself once. The faster the hair loss and thinning is identified and treated, the quicker the Hair ReGrowth progress will take place. I got all my hair loss fixed and my hair grew thicker and healthier.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair regrowth get the **** out of here are you the senile you think we are going to listen to some random **** who claims to have a cure and buy it off you?