Sudden shed after 3 months of rogaine?

Andy00

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Been using rogaine for 3 months now, and i'm starting to get a bit nervous. The first 2-3 week were a shedding hell but after the initial shedding thinks got A LOT better! No shedding at all! Only 2-5 thin hairs per application, and my hair has gotten thicker and stronger, my left temple is almost as strong as my right one now.

The thing that's bothering me is that I'm now into my 3rd month of using rogaine liquid, and i have noticed that i'm stating to shed quite a bit, and this kind of shedding is something I haven't seen before. 2-3 weeks after using rogaine my shedding stopped until this month so I didn't experience any shedding for over 2 months, so why now? I do tend to only apply it once a day sometimes. It's just sad to see that what seemed to work in the beginning is losing its effectiveness and btw; some of the hairs that I'm shedding ATM are thick as well as thin hairs. One week ago the hairs that i shed were only thin weak ones.

Anyone who had a similar experience? What to do? I was just beginning to forget about this hairloss problem
face-icon-small-sad.gif