Suggestion for HairLossTalk.com

Hoppi

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Last time I was here, this place was cool and all, but I really think it would be best to moderate the Alternative Treatments section more.

Almost every thread in there last time I was here was derailed constantly with bashing from people who supported only the "Big 3" and it became off-putting, and this encourages people to go elsewhere.

Please could you guys moderate that section and allow us to discuss alternative therapies without relentless, destructive bashing?

Thanks, and hope you're all having a nice summer!

Hoppi ^_^

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It can't be helped though, usually there is little to no evidence that the treatments work and it just turns into a shouting match. You might aswell rename 'alternative treatments' to 'unreliable unproven treatments'
It's a broscience fest.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is if the alternative section is allowed to thrive in that manner, it could be dangerous. A lot of new vulnerable people may follow that advice rather than science. Lets face it, there is no credible single before and after pictures in that section.

If you guys want some credibility, document stuff with before and after pictures. I do find the section interesting but unfortunately that's all it seems to be.

If you all approach it like a science but with different treatments, pictures and remain polite, I see no issue.