Sumdood Story - (22 yrs old) pictures

sumdood

Reaction score
i started noticing the corners going back at 21.5 years old. wasnt rapid or anything, just went back a little but i got paranoid and the product my dad gave me is Shen Min. It seemed to work well at first. i was noticing a few new hairs every day, mostly just the small white ones though. Then i think i stopped growing new hair about 3 to 5 months in but it seemed to be at least preventing hairloss. then at about 7 months, i noticed that the hair on the sides were thinner... the top looked fine, the back looked fine, just the sides were thinner. i guess that is a better place for it to start, but still, this was makin me nervous. i let my hair grow for a couple months but i still had to form my hair a certain way so you couldnt see the scalp. when i ran my finger through the sides and lifted the hair up, you could see a lot of the scalp which was a VERY discomforting feeling. i was too scared to get a haircut because i thought i'd look nasty with my scalp showing...
i went anyway because my uncontrollably curly hair looks stupid when its long. i felt like my life was over that day. got home and looked in the mirror and, to my releif, it somehow looked normal.... SWEET (for now anyway) so i guess i'll keep my hair short because somehow it looks normal that way... or at least not different enough for people to notice yet

anyway. i really dont want this to get worse! the other odd thing that has been happenning is the last 6 months or so when i get a haircut, it looks like my hair is grey when its cut off. it looks blond on my head though. i assume this is the process of all my hair thinning out and loosing its pigment :(

Shen Min is a DHT blocker just like propecia only wiht no known side-effects and i dont think there are any clinical studies on it, only customer reviews on the internet. I definitely want to try putting some cream or something on my hair in addition to the Shen Min pills, but im not sure what to get...
any suggestions?? i dont have much money to spend, so hopefully there is something affordable i can use.

p.s.
pictures:
0524091312a.jpg

0524091313.jpg

0524091318a.jpg

0524091314.jpg

o yea. i never used to take care of my hair but now i condition just about every day and shampoo about every 2 or 3 days, and i try to be gentle with it when its wet. I am going to experiment with using Emu Oil to do a scalp massage... i dont know how well this works but my dad sells Emu Oil so why not give it a shot. anybody here tried scalp massages?

sumdood

Reaction score
should i go see a doctor about this???

do i need to take finasteride if im taking Shen Min? because Shen Min is a DHT blocker

i was thinkin of takin minoxidil, but on the rogain foam site, says it can only be used for top of the hair.

im thinning on the sides and it seems to be thinning in patches. which of the big 3 should i start with??

also, i read that once these drugs start taking effect, you cant stop taking them because your regrown hair will fall out again. does it work this way with basically all of the "big 3"?

please help, i want to treat this as best as i can and as fast as i can