Super Tape Issues - Pieces Stuck Together Regardless Of Supplier?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ordered SuperTape three separate times from 2 different vendors.

Every pack has had the same issue, an issue I have not had with other brands, and the issue is that pieces of tape come stuck together.

I didn't care before, as they are easy to seperate, but I'm wondering if this is having an effect on adhesion.

Is this standard w/ SuperTape?

I wish LaceFX didn't cause my skin to become itchy & inflamed. As a last ditch effort, I've stuck a piece to my arm to see if a reaction develops.

I'm hoping the reaction was from sweating profusely with the piece on, and developing something fungal... ;) I REALLY like LaceFX.

Last edited:

Leduc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ordered SuperTape three separate times from 2 different vendors.

Every pack has had the same issue, an issue I have not had with other brands, and the issue is that pieces of tape come stuck together.

I didn't care before, as they are easy to seperate, but I'm wondering if this is having an effect on adhesion.

Is this standard w/ SuperTape?

I wish LaceFX didn't cause my skin to become itchy & inflamed. As a last ditch effort, I've stuck a piece to my arm to see if a reaction develops.

I'm hoping the reaction was from sweating profusely with the piece on, and developing something fungal... ;) I REALLY like LaceFX.

My order arrived the other day and a few were also stuck together. They need to put an elastic band around each bundle of tape so they don't shift around in the plastic bag they come in. I tried one on my arm and this stuff is very sticky, several days of bond is looking realistic.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me when I say those pieces' being stuck together causes problems.

Namely, a lot of the pieces are unusable as, when you pull off the backing, the tape will either twist or fold over onto itself.