Super Zix??

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Hi guys, have read about zix or super zix being a good alternative to revivogen? I don`t know anything about this, so was hoping someone couuld tell me more about it and where to get it from. Also, where can i get cheap spironolactone as i am living in britain? Cheers for any help :D

CCS

Reaction score
Make your own, Bryan grinds pills up and puts them in dermavan. I prefer a thinner less white type.

buy tablets from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com, the 300 25mg for $30, free shipping. Buy SD 40B ethyl alcohol from a perfumer's web site, and PPG from a specialties chemical web site (both for under $20 for a year suply) and some glycerol just to make it thicker. Grind the pills and extract the spironolactone out of 36 pills into 30mL of ethanol PPG. Remove powder from bottom. Add 20% glycerol and 20% water and just half a mL of vinegar.
Well those are the ingredients. I think I did the numbers wrong but you can work them out. You want between 1-5% spironolactone and about 20% glycerol to make the cream and 20% PPG to help skin penetration and 25% alcohol and 25% water. The vinegar preserves the spironolactone. Don't get isopropyl alcohol or alcohol with methanol in it.

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Cheers, i understood some of that but not most, is there any website i can look at to get more details and what again is spironolactone? Cheers

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score