supermassive shed

domus?

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

First of all i must say, i'm portuguese, so i'm sorry if my english is not that good. I'll give my best!

I`m taking finasteride for 10 months now, and i never really stopped losing hair. In the first few months, i noticed a little less hairs in the shower and while combing, but never less than 100 hairs a day ( with shower and combing). However, in the last 3/4 months, things started to get worst, much worst!!
I´m currently losing like 250 hairs per shower, it's been crazy! I once even lost 600!!! (that was the day i stopped using nizo).

What should i do guys?? should i stick with it? Should i add topical spironolactone, minoxidil, what??

What can be causing this, do you have any idea??

Please, i need your help!!! I would really appreciate your story/opinion.

Thanks to you all.

Hugs!

domus?

Reaction score
C'mon guys, give me something, plzz!! Right now i don´t really know where to turn, you're my last hope.....I don´t want to grow bald!!!!

Jacob

Reaction score
Dermatopoietin?...since it's shedding you're talking about. I hate suggesting things so yell at someone else if you try it and it does nothing. :)

Have you had your thyroid checked..etc? How old are you?

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
how can you possibly count 600 hairs?

Shedding doesn't cause male pattern baldness. If your starting treatment and see shedding increase its usually a good sign.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
mothernature said:
how can you possibly count 600 hairs?

Shedding doesn't cause male pattern baldness. If your starting treatment and see shedding increase its usually a good sign.

he said hes been using it for 10 months, that isnt the start of treatment, youd expect improvement and growth by that time.

If it was me, and after such a long time, I would begin to asume that it isn't doing anything for me. Never have I heard of a 10 month shed. I'd definitely get checked for thyroid. It does not sound like male pattern baldness at all, it could be thyroid and male pattern baldness. But if you say it's getting worse, if it was both then surely you'd see improvement slightly.