SuperZix 2 vs Eucapil (Fluridil)

ram_in_md

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been on finasteride (1x a day) for the last 3 years with great results. I also use Nizoral (2x a week) and Tricomin (1x a day). Unfortunately, my results have started to dip rather fast and I have been experiencing a bad shed for the last 3-4 months. So, I am looking to add a topical anti androgen as dutasteride is not an option for me. In your opinion, which is better...superzix2 or Fluridil. Both have their supporters. I also really like the topical that Bcapop created but I am worried about the cost. So I want to try something that is not very expensive and people have found effective. I don't want to add minoxidil as I don't want minoxidil dependant hair. I will be more than happy keeping what I have with some thickening. Is there anything else that I can add?

Thanks.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm considering Zix now because I like what I see from the little I've read. Revivogen may have alot of what Zix has, but its what Zix doesn't have compared to Revivogen that is convincing me. Menthol - which is in Revivogen's scalp therapy formula - is known to inhibit angiogenesis....that's one possible flaw along with many other possible flaws. Can anyone convince me not to consider this formula?

ram_in_md, I've used Fluridil....I'm not sure if it works because there was no way I was going to use it long enough considering how drying it was to my scalp.

ram_in_md

Reaction score
Ripple Effect,

I really liked the idea of Eucapil. It seems like a very common sense approach. However, I am really scared of is the lack of any really good testimonials from users on this forum. Secondly, it is absolutely impossible to get a hold of them via email. I ordered a two month supply and I was supposed to get a 3rd month free because I filled out a survey...never got it and I have been trying to email them for the last 3 weeks. Two times the email bounced back (over quota) and the one time it went through, I never received any reply. So I am not sure I want to start this, if I cannot even get in touch with these guys.

Are your considering the zix formula or the superzix 2 formula? I also see that you dropped Alpecin ASL. I remember you posting that you had great success with it. Why did you drop it?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ram_in_md,

yes I also experienced this very same problem. Those stupid people didn't send me my free box of Eucapil either. Only difference is I tried to contact them once and gave up.....didn't care too much. I was satisfied to at least got what I paid for.

I just emailed Joe(the creator of Zix) on his suggestion of what I should use, so I'll get back to you on that question.

Yes, Alpecin ASL feels really good when I apply it to my scalp and it seems to thicken up and slow it down nicely, but it didn't seem to be helping my left temple. It applies throughout the hair (even thick hair) very easily (Eucapil doesn't). I've always had a problem with this temple on every single hair loss product I've used....it never seems to get better. I have a cowlick forming there and minoxidil made it worse....so I'm thinking about Zix...I think it's promising especially after Joe emailed me this response:

"Results for the Super Zix formula and the Super Zix II formula I would sayh ave been better than Revivogen. I think revivogen put too many compounds in one formulation and they interact rendering some or all of the compounds useless. That's my guess."

He had the same exact reasoning I had with Revivogen.

ram_in_md

Reaction score
Joe is a very helpful guy. In fact, I ordered superzix 2 supplies from him yesterday. I am going to start using it. It does sound like a really good topical.