Switched to once per day application of minoxidil...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
A couple things I noticed:

Its a hell of a lot easier to stick with this as opposed to twice a day.

My hair seems to be doing very well with no signs of losing any ground.

Much easier to style in the AM without greasy minoxidil in your hair, even if it has dried.

But the biggest difference I noticed is that using that much minoxidil made my face bloat and look chubby. I knew that it did somewhat but didn't realize how much until now. Granted, I use 1.5-2ml per application because I am thinning in the entire 'horseshoe' pattern, so I used it pretty much all over the top of my head.

Anyways, I have been extremely satisfied with what the 'big 3' has done for me and I feel like I know umpteenth more knowledge then your average dermatoligist about hairloss and what the treatments can do for you.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
How long have you been doing this for?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
How long has it been since you switched from 2x/day to 1x/day with your minoxidil application?

G

ShedMaster said:
doing what for?

LOL :lol: :)

ShedMaster, have at look at your first post in this thread, you know, the one about switching to 1 minoxidil application a day.

Axon

Reaction score
I've been applying minoxidil 1x daily for my entire regimen, and I feel it's been successful.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I had a few beers last night sir.. is it bad to get drunk on a monday night? :) About 2 months or so since I have been using minoxidil once per day.

G

ShedMaster said:
I had a few beers last night sir.. is it bad to get drunk on a monday night? :) About 2 months or so since I have been using minoxidil once per day.

what? are you using minoxidil once per day?!?

how has it worked out?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
tynanW said:
ShedMaster said:

how has it worked out?

tynan, i don't know where you get these ideas, but I don't even use minoxidil. what are you talking about?

G

ShedMaster said:
tynanW said:
ShedMaster said:

how has it worked out?

tynan, i don't know where you get these ideas, but I don't even use minoxidil. what are you talking about?

who is this? what do you want? who told you my name was Tynan?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shedmaster has snapped and been replaced with one of those robots you see that vacuums your carpet on its on while your out of your house.

G

blue said:
Shedmaster has snapped and been replaced with one of those robots you see that vacuums your carpet on its on while your out of your house.

my girlfriend?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i like that one old joke..how does it go...your girlfriend is like a bowling ball...you pick her, up finger her and throw her in a gutter.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
former said:
hey does minoxidil really bloat your face ??

if it gets overabsorbed into your scalp then yes. I used 2ml of it per application and twice per day, so my experience was probably the exception.