T-flavanone

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't know first time i hear about it, but lot of bad comments about Lipoxidil personally i don't trust them

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to buy this too but nobody sells it anymore. I think it works by inhibiting tgf-beta which is like second deadly enemy after DHT. It is (was) pretty good at doing that. Now I just use apple polyphenols for TGH-Beta inhibition.

Berserk

Reaction score
I do think it was working for me. I was using other topicals at the time, but I think it really helped. Too bad we can't get it anywhere

jetset

Reaction score
The original blue bottled t-flav worked for me I think.

If you know the feeling in the scalp when somethig works.. it did it , and with about five cups a day of white tea, it worked.

However not using it anymore course I don't use anything else either.

I had major stop in this hairloss subject after getting serious side effects from
:thumbdown2: avodart :thumbsdown: , and thinking seriously about how healthy I am overall..

So I haven't used pretty much nothing exept antioxidants for three years,but I see there seems to be study after study to back up that antioxidants help hair to grow :)
What puzzles me is that when I bought green tea extract or white tea extract- I can not feel it doing anything there.
but when I drink good green or white tea, I can feeel that it's doing something in da scalp.

Anyone had this experience?

I am taking curcumin and grapeseed extract just for health so I'm not concerned about hair so intensely much anymore..

Charly

Reaction score
The link seems to work.....There concoction also has L-menthol