Taking break - regrow shed???

sirfartsalot

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive been taking 0.5 mg ED for about 2 1/2 months now, I recently lowered that to 0.5 EOD because I started having pretty bad sides. I had some initial sides that went away and then came back worse recently, so Im thinking of taking a break from finasteride. I've gone through a pretty large shed, so im wondering if i quit, will what I shed while on finasteride, regrow while not taking the meds?

Thanks

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I don't think it is guaranteed that you will grow back what you have lost.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
every hair that sheds will eventually grow back but without finasteride it will grow back weaker

benbob172

Reaction score
Hi man, I see you stopped finasteride a couple of months ago now. How are you getting on? I stopped after three months due to sides also. I stopped in July my current progress, August shed, Sept shed, Oct shed, Nov shed, Dec shed slowing. Much less when shower much less when running hands through the hair. I shed massively using finasteride. It took 3 months for my sex drive to recover. I think I reacted very badly to the drug. How I'm hoping there's someone improvement in the coming months as my hair is very diffused now. I won't take another drug until one year off everything, then i will know for sure where my body naturally got back to.

How are you getting on?