TDKHawkeye's Story

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: 19 year old just started hair loss - my story

hi. im 22. im considered a nw1 by ppl here but lets just say im holding on to it by a thread. Noone has noticed mine yet and i recently shaved my head to half an inch and still have the nw1 hairline but at sides is gettin bit thinner plus my crown is a bit thinner. thats why im starting meds and you are correct that is BEST to start early. if its not that bad which it sounds like i would advise finasteride and nizoral shampoo. If things go downwards get on minoxidil too

finasteride can be got through buying online or getting a script. i would advise buying proscar online at it is alot cheaper.

nizoral shampoo has been found to be beneficial to the balding by inhibiting dht in the scalp. use it often and let it sit in ur hair for ten minutes before washing out.

Other than that keep ur head up...pics wud be good to c where ur at. im assuning u still have decent amount of hair

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: TDKHawkeye's Story - (19 losing hair)

Hey,

Make sure you take pics on a monthly basis...then you can compare and see where you're hair is from the previous period...And I think the finasteride/nizoral idea is a good one as you can have minoxidil to fall back on if that doesn't do it for you.

alllllll the best!