Temple regrowth

ManUFan

Reaction score
Has anyone had success on any regrowth on slick bald temples using minoxidil, xandrox, propecia, or a combination of both?

G

Seeing as no one answered your questions I will give my opinion. It will be impossible to grow hair from slick bald. The hair follicle died a long time ago. The only way is hair transplant.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
Seeing as no one answered your questions I will give my opinion. It will be impossible to grow hair from slick bald. The hair follicle died a long time ago. The only way is hair transplant.

that's sad but true, follicles remain alive if they have other follicles that surround them to live off of, when you lose all the follicles in the area, there are no proven ways of regrowing it other than hair transplantation

scud666

Established Member
Reaction score
crazy enough, i am living proof that i actually regrew hair on my temples. but the cost? thinning hair all over. not kidding.

G

scud666 said:
crazy enough, i am living proof that i actually regrew hair on my temples. but the cost? thinning hair all over. not kidding.

from slick bald?

wino

Reaction score
ManUFan said:
Has anyone had success on any regrowth on slick bald temples using minoxidil, xandrox, propecia, or a combination of both?

minoxidil gave me the most growth on the temples, but it was just too much of a pain to apply.