temples regrowth- please answer

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am 23 and using rogaine 5% for 14 months now. I am also taking dutasteride+finasteride for the last 2.5 months. Does anybody now for how much I have to wait since I see results?

Last edited:

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride? in big doses? careful with that man, that sounds like overkill. i would just try one or the other first. and, basically you have to wait a year to see if you will get regrowth on the temples, you may see some changes at the six month mark.

curetheloss

Reaction score
if rogaine hasnt regrown it and it your trying to regrow hair where there is none i dont know much about dustasteride but i dont think you will return to your hair when you were 16. and with the large amount of dust you are taking im suprised you dont have some major sides
curetheloss

curetheloss

Reaction score
yeah but the avodart supposed use is .5 mg. there is a reason imo for this. as you use more your chances of side effects rise. you should ask some people who have been on avodart for a year or so
curetheloss

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It really isn't a bad statement to live by..."Moderation in all things."

Greg

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yes but those who first said that about moderation had plenty of hair!!! ( at least their statues in the museums have :) )

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about getting a hair transplant just for the temples?? if this is so hard to regrow and maybe cant regrow.. maybe like a very small FUE procedure done? just wondering

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually that's pretty common, getting a hair transplant just to rebuild the hairline. In fact, that's one of the most common procedures done.

ropcat

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're young, you don't want to get a transplant just on your temples and then lose everything behind it over time. (You'll have horns!) The temples have always bugged the hell out of me too, though. I've often wishes I could just get a transplant in those spots and then have a perfect hairline. But I'll probably be fighting my battles way farther back in the years to come...

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair transplant

also whatever the surgeon, the hairline will seem that it is technical to someone who looks at you very closely