Temporary hairpieces

tsunami808

Reaction score
Hello to all and Happy New Year.

Even though I am receding in the front. It's not that bad as Im finding out. I had a shaved head for six months and been growing my hair out for four months now. So even though my hair is receded it's looking better as my hair grow out. Hope you guys know what Im trying to say. Basically, I can live with my natural hairline the majority of the time.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting a small partial front piece that I can wear when going out to dinners, parties, etc. I was planning on not wearing it when I go to work since I wear a cap most of the time. So obviously I dont plan on shaving my head at all before installing the piece. Any ideas on what material base to use?? My style goes to the side or angled down. I dont style my hair combed back.

Thanks

tsunami808

Reaction score
tsunami808 said:
Hello to all and Happy New Year.

Even though I am receding in the front. It's not that bad as Im finding out. I had a shaved head for six months and been growing my hair out for four months now. So even though my hair is receded it's looking better as my hair grow out. Hope you guys know what Im trying to say. Basically, I can live with my natural hairline the majority of the time.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting a small partial front piece that I can wear when going out to dinners, parties, etc. I was planning on not wearing it when I go to work since I wear a cap most of the time. So obviously I dont plan on shaving my head at all before installing the piece. Any ideas on what material base to use?? My style goes to the side or angled down. I dont style my hair combed back.

Thanks

Nevermind, I saw another thread on this subject. The "hat" one. Sorry