test you hair loss!

CCS

Reaction score
1. Tilt your head back 30 degrees while looking in the mirror to see yourself from a woman's angle. Any better?

2. Stand 3 feet back from the mirror. Can you even see the pores on your face or your thinness as much?

3. Step into the bedroom in the shade and look at yourself up close with a hand mirror.

Amazing how stuff looks better when you are not right up in the mirror under bright light focussing on the flaws. Women, like men, try to stair at the sexier parts of their partner's body. Yeah, they don't like flaws, like you being fat, but if you are the best they can do, they will make do. Keep showing them your strengths and they may not notice the flaws.

G

4. If you actually went on and tried the first 3, go see a psychologist.

CCS

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
4. If you actually went on and tried the first 3, go see a psychologist.

hey, worked for me. Now I KNOW women can't see my flaws. At least not the ones that bother me most in the mirror. And I reinforce this daily by looking at myself in the mirror from the door, not up close.

neverwakeme

Reaction score
ahah self denial.. that's a good technique I use it myself! and I can confirm that it works! for our ego..:p

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
3. Step into the bedroom in the shade and look at yourself up close with a hand mirror.

i said candyman three times and the f****r never turned up

haggis

Reaction score
bubka said:
5. after psychiatrist, repeat step one but with plastic bag over head filled with rogain foam

:jump:

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
i think that ccs has a good point.

I also look at myself in the mirror under really harsh light and really close up... this is not how most people see you

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS does have a good point. We focus so much on our insecurities. I know I have pretty bad hairloss but I am the only one that brings it up. I think to myself how do they not see it. Its easy they see you as you as a whole and are not focused on one thing like we do to ourselves.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say... it's worth sayin. Especially around here. Some of us are waaaaaaay too hard on ourselves about sh*t.