Testicular fortitude

bekims cousin

Reaction score
I am concerned over the lack of testicular fortitude of the posters on this site, HairLossTalk.com used to be a place of legends.............

Now just a shadow of it's past.........

Discuss..........

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I've frequented these parts for about 5 years or so, and perhaps your words ring true.

But methinks your nostalgia is misplaced.

bekims cousin

Reaction score
I've frequented these parts for about 5 years or so, and perhaps your words ring true.

But methinks your nostalgia is misplaced.

I have been around these parts for 11+ years.........

If you saw the "good old day's" you might know.........it is not misplaced.......

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have been around these parts for 11+ years.........

If you saw the "good old day's" you might know.........it is not misplaced.......
I remember those days..................
However, novelties do become ancient artifacts...................................
I think maybe you might have "outgrown" this place............................

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I haven't been around these types of sites for very long (THANK GOD), but I have read some of the older threads and posts and from "older posters". It seems like it has been this way for a while. Most of what you read here is just guys venting or letting off some steam. Sure there are always exceptions to the rule, but most just come on here to voice their frustrations and then go on about their day. Most of us aren't hiding in our basements playing video games and abusing ourselves. Most of us go through our every day lives just like everybody else. Sure I may not be 100% satisfied with my hair, but I still live my life, just like most people that visit this place. Just because it might make a comment on another thread that "we need to take whatever women we can get" doesn't mean that is actually how I feel. Even as a balding guy, I still have my own set of standards. Don't take everything you read here so literally.

bekims cousin

Reaction score
I haven't been around these types of sites for very long (THANK GOD), but I have read some of the older threads and posts and from "older posters". It seems like it has been this way for a while. Most of what you read here is just guys venting or letting off some steam. Sure there are always exceptions to the rule, but most just come on here to voice their frustrations and then go on about their day. Most of us aren't hiding in our basements playing video games and abusing ourselves. Most of us go through our every day lives just like everybody else. Sure I may not be 100% satisfied with my hair, but I still live my life, just like most people that visit this place. Just because it might make a comment on another thread that "we need to take whatever women we can get" doesn't mean that is actually how I feel. Even as a balding guy, I still have my own set of standards. Don't take everything you read here so literally.
:uglylol:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually it seems like the people we have these days are a lot more normal and well grounded than we used to have.
It says a lot about the people we did have. (i joined in 2008 but lost my account when the forum changed as i signed up with a fake e-mail address)

CCS posting how to remain a 20 year old while in his thirties via plastic surgery, and how to attract teenagers via sniffing paint and tagging the town
hairpeiceman trying to build himself the best body with wigs, length shoes, tallness surgery plans
hoppi who had cured male pattern baldness with herbs many times
dudemon who was a nice guy whom life had thrown so much dung at (anyone know what happened to the dude?)
that propeciahelp clown who used to spam his antipropecia stuff over and over (he still does it on youtube)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Actually it seems like the people we have these days are a lot more normal and well grounded than we used to have.
It says a lot about the people we did have. (i joined in 2008 but lost my account when the forum changed as i signed up with a fake e-mail address)

CCS posting how to remain a 20 year old while in his thirties via plastic surgery, and how to attract teenagers via sniffing paint and tagging the town
hairpeiceman trying to build himself the best body with wigs, length shoes, tallness surgery plans
hoppi who had cured male pattern baldness with herbs many times
dudemon who was a nice guy whom life had thrown so much dung at (anyone know what happened to the dude?)
that propeciahelp clown who used to spam his antipropecia stuff over and over (he still does it on youtube)

It sounds like not much has changed at all.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
There were still whackjobs back years ago although I don't remember quite the degree of negativity. That said, it seems to be better since exodus was banned