Thanks for the Impact section - god bless!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As stated, things took a turn on the offtopic section and i decided i cant keep on coming here, although i didnt post alot, i read alot and got manny pearls of wisdom coming here to this section for the last 2 years, this is probebly the only place i exclusively used to post, this section is a goldmine, you guys doing gods work helping the ones who about to break and keeping a realistic view (most of you at least ;P) hopefully i contribute some around here
Um, Get a grip dude - you look good
CCS - you have zero Hairloss, you need to write a book about people behavior, who knows maybe your on to something... you and your virginity :dunno: (im just teasing)
Hp- i feel for you, i hope you will get that confidance back somehow and get your sh*t back on track.
S.a.f- awesome awesome awesome guy! :notworthy nothing more to say, keep the good vibe and realistic pov of the rest as i seems they keep forgeting we live in a real world!
All ther rest - thanks for allowing me to stay and hear what i had to say (even if you didnt liked it at times)

Thats it from me, have a blast im off :wave:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
this section is a godsend - it reminds me that there are bigger freaks than me out there.