That,s impossible

xyztrace

Reaction score
O.K. so I posted some info on hair loss and out of 130 people that viewed it I got a person that tells me the natural way to regrow hair doesn,t really do anything.
WHAT. Is that the general consensus on natural hair regrowth. I have a receding hair line and a small bald spot on the back on my head. There is no natural way to cure this. Shampoo,s topicals nothing.

Hoppi

Reaction score
erm, it really depends on many factors.

If you want natural alternatives to drugs, then you're looking at beta-sitosterol instead of Finasteride, possibly Brian Simonis's shampoo formula instead of ketoconazole and apple polyphenols instead of minoxidil.

However, my regimen is aimed instead at trying to distinguish the very core, root causes of my hair loss, and fixing the problem there instead.

I would imagine an internal regimen of curcumin, resveratrol, beta-sitosterol and brewer's yeast would probably yield benefits for pretty much anybody with male pattern hair loss, and that's all natural.

Brian Simonis also put together a very ambitious internal regimen which seems to work for a lot of people :)

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude after years of trying stuff, I can safely say that nothing natural is going to do anything, except for maybe doing some cardio exercises (I prefer bike riding), reducing stress, going outside in nice weather to exercise, and even then there's no guarantee and chances are slim. If these things do anything at all it might slow down hair loss and not grow anything back, and there's still no proof of this. I think I read somewhere that good cardiovascular health can reduce DHT in your body, generally if you reduce it will slow it down, if you eliminated (as with propecia) it might grow something back but there could be side-effects to this. These positive life choices are generally good for you even if they don't do anything for your hair, so you've got nothing to lose by doing them and they can definitely help you live a positive life regardless of your hair.

I've come to the conclusion that it's best just to try to move on and do your best with whatever cards life has dealt to you. If you get dealt a shitty hand that doesn't mean you should just give up and stop playing the game of life.

That's my (in my opinion) realistic philosophy on losing your hair..

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe yes, maybe no. It all really depends on exactly what combination of genetics you ended up with. There are many different factors that can cause or aggravate hair loss and the success of both natural and laboratory treatments depend largely on your specific GATC.

Most important aspect of it is: no one over the internet can really tell you what actually is the best form of treatment for you. Hell 99% of doctors wont even take the time required to figure out what's really going on inside when it's so much easier to just give you generalized advice.