Experienced Member
Reaction score
arjenrobben.jpg

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

jk :p congrats to Spain :bravo:

Boondock

Reaction score
Robben looks sh*t bald.

Sneijder, on the other hand, looks pretty cool.

Rooney has sucked recently because of propecia side effects.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
But what about Iniesta?
The guy is balding badly
Is this a joke?
I thought finasteride use was illegal

Boondock

Reaction score
bigentries said:
But what about Iniesta?
The guy is balding badly
Is this a joke?

Previously it was banned in sports because it could allegedly mask steroid usage. This ban was recently lifted, after which Rooney began treatment on the medication. Allegedly brain fog caused him to miss a lot of his chances.

Nene

Reaction score
Boondock said:
bigentries said:
But what about Iniesta?
The guy is balding badly
Is this a joke?

Previously it was banned in sports because it could allegedly mask steroid usage. This ban was recently lifted, after which Rooney began treatment on the medication. Allegedly brain fog caused him to miss a lot of his chances.

Lol. You're making up the brain fog stuff right? I don't buy that whole brain fog thing, that's a bs psychological side effect. Sexual dysfunction and the like fine, I'm sure it happens, in fact I experienced a tiny bit myself, but brain fog? Please.

Boondock

Reaction score
Nene said:
Lol. You're making up the brain fog stuff right? I don't buy that whole brain fog thing, that's a bs psychological side effect. Sexual dysfunction and the like fine, I'm sure it happens, in fact I experienced a tiny bit myself, but brain fog? Please.

Yeah it's all complete bullshit. However, Rooney did get started on propecia not that long ago. It's funny to imagine him missing his shots then cursing "darn, this brain fog really affects my game!"

cuebald

Reaction score
Rooney's definitely got some Gyno since starting his regimen too !

article-1290232-0A3A8CAE000005DC-846_224x480.jpg

Boondock

Reaction score
^ Jesus. How is it possible to have such a formless body when you're a world-class sportsman training several times a week?

Answer: propecia.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
There is not a single sign of gyno on that photo :whistle: A man with experience tells you that.

And he might not have the greatest physique, but it's not the worst from the football world

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there's no gyno and his body looks ok...if you can see the gyno
at rooney...there's no wondering why some of you guys are becoming sometimes paranoids...

to be honest none of those balding guys looks ok...
rooney and roben even if they have something like 25 they look to have at least 30...iniesta and sneijder don't think that they look ok too...baldness sucks...but they are top athlets and this is not a big deal for them...they all are married with beautiful wives...

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
^ Jesus. How is it possible to have such a formless body when you're a world-class sportsman training several times a week?

Answer: propecia.
There is genetics also. This I can tell from personal experience.

barcafan

Reaction score
Rooneys body looks good for an average person. But not for a professional athelete who makes dozens of millions of euros.