The baldness Paradox

G

When I was young, maybe 15, 16, 17 etc when it was windy my hair would go all over the place. I had loads of hair then and I still have fair bit now.

So... When you lose your hair and it's windy you are fooked. When it rains and you are losing your hair you are fooked. When it's bright sunshine on a summers day and you are losing your hair you are fooked.

Do we just look forward to the the cold winter nights when it get's dark real early. Is this the best time of year for a balding person?

Comments please..

GeminiX

Reaction score
I must say that this morning I was caught in the rain and the wind and have been experiencing a *very* bad hair day...

On a side note, are the eyes of your avatars those of David Walliams?

Darren

G

GeminiX said:
I must say that this morning I was caught in the rain and the wind and have been experiencing a *very* bad hair day...

On a side note, are the eyes of your avatars those of David Walliams?

Darren

No that's Ken the Hair dot crazed lunatic.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The two best things to do...
1. Cut your hair short...dont cover up balding or bald area...when ur scalp shows up after wind has distorted ur hair..u look like a pathetic loser.
2. Buy 100 type of caps...wear them with cool n funky matching clothes...where ever possible..ie while goin out on weekends to markets...outings...BBQ...etc...BUT NOT at work(like gunner)

G

Dude, You obviously don't know what a paradox is! I would see your premise as simply irony and not even that.

G

Bald Eagle said:
Dude, You obviously don't know what a paradox is! I would see your premise as simply irony and not even that.

Thanks for your insight.