The beginning of baldness at 24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been paranoid that my hairline is receding for a while, the elaborate hairstyles that I used in my teens don't seem to be achievable anymore, but going by pictures of myself in highschool it doesn't look it has changed. No one has really noticed but when I asked my hairdresser for her honest opinion she was blunt:

"You're hairline is the same, but it's definitely thinning at the temples and you will go bald there eventually, I won't lie."

My hairdresser is hardly a doctor but she's right; I have a bit of a widow's peak and it's a lot thicker at the peak than around my temples.

I have not tried anything yet as it is only just beginning, and I'm doing my research as I type this. No one in my family has gone completely bald, and the few who have thinned or gone bald in patches have been able to disguise it with comb-overs and the like, so I don't know whether this comes under the heading of Male Pattern Baldness or not.

Anyway, apparently the key to stopping baldness is to get onto it early, so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone out there has (or had) a similar circumstance to me?

I'm a struggling actor so money is a bit of an issue for me at the moment, so I was thinking of trying a combination of Revivogen and tricomin.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
"You're hairline is the same, but it's definitely thinning at the temples and you will go bald there eventually, I won't lie."

she can't know that for sure. Many men get a maturing M-shaped hairline in their 20s but it stops there and they don't start going properly bald for years or even decades if they're lucky. A thinning crown is the best indicator of male pattern baldness

provided you definitely have the beginnings of male pattern baldness, and you make sure to consult with a doctor first, ultimately the best course of action is Propecia/Finasteride.