The Bennis Solution?

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
What do I know, but the company you refer to is not the only one on the market. Laser + misc proven treatments and some "hopefully working" treatments are the core of these companies.

They often charge a large amount of money for what the offer..most guys I've talked to on this forum seem to dislike laser. I think it's time to once again discuss why..(or is there any good thread I have missed reading?)

8)

So

Established Member
Reaction score
The picture results look quite impressive and they have accompanying video testimonials. Although taken with a grain of salt...

They guarantee to regrow your hair or your money back!

Famous Australian cricketer Shane Warne used Laser Treatment from Advanced Hair Studio or Ashley and Martin in Australia and it seemed to worked quite well for him.

Though I agree, more discussion is required.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Another question,

Is there anything else that people are aware of that can replicate similar effects of laser treatment by using different methodologies, I wonder?

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All looks very positive but then all these places do.

I went to Advanced Hair Studios and they do Laser but then its with minoxidil so its more likely the minoxidil that's working. They also charge you ten times what you could buy minoxidil and hand held laser for. I don;t think Shane Warne really had a hair problem its just a marketing ploy. Graham Gooches is a hairpiece and they charge phenomina prices for poor quality. Can't understand how they are still in business..

Not too much positive on this forum I have seen regarding Laser or we would all get one. Maybe someone here has got a good story on Lasers?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Lexington hairmax lasercomb, on and off for two years (the wire broke and I stopped for a few months). This type of cold Laser is generally good for the skin, as is white light therapy, so it might do some good, whether or not for stimulating follicles.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think you're getting anything at one of those treatment sites that you couldn't reproduce with a much cheaper purchase of the widely-touted (but not on this board) lasercomb. That wouldn't be nearly as much of a hastle to use - no embarassing trips to the hairloss clinic.