The big three-Vitamins!

okami

Reaction score
Please tell me about the three most effectively vitamins you think have affected you in right way?

Please describe how those vitamins I have done.

thinning_esteem

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally the only supplement/vitimin I can vouch for at this point would be MSM.
Though I'm too early in my regiment to notice any real benefits when it comes to my hair. I have noticed the following:
Decrease in any joint pain. I used to get cramped up knees when I sat on the floor. My shoulder also used to pop when I worked out.
My skin looks and feels healthier. Generally feel a bit better overall.
Just google MSM and read the reveiws and benefits.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Vitamins are generally no good, not unless you have Minerals to support their assimilation.

A good chelated Multi-Mineral and Multi-Vitamin should give reasonable health benefits.

Aside from that you should look into antioxidants, CoQ10, Grape Seed Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathione to name a few.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I used to get substantial knee pains when I jog, I'm now 28. I used to play soccer back in the day and I always associated it to worn out cartlidge in my knees or something to that effect. But now, I can jog almost everyday if I wanted and I get zero pain. I'm very impressed. My roommate used to have very bad allergies but since starting msm they have disappeared. I believe its important to get the proper dosage as well as high quality msm.

G

ShedMaster said:
I used to get substantial knee pains when I jog, I'm now 28. I used to play soccer back in the day and I always associated it to worn out cartlidge in my knees or something to that effect. But now, I can jog almost everyday if I wanted and I get zero pain. I'm very impressed. My roommate used to have very bad allergies but since starting msm they have disappeared. I believe its important to get the proper dosage as well as high quality msm.

How do you measure the quality of MSM? I got mine from Puritan´s Pride. Is this good?

okami

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
ShedMaster said:

How do you measure the quality of MSM? I got mine from Puritan´s Pride. Is this good?

same question, how to mesure the quality of MSM? It´s tone of fabricates out there!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
This is only in my opinion, but I would use the same logic when purchasing vitamins in the grocery store. There are higher quality and more effective ones then others. I think puritans should be very good. I think Kornax is supposed to be among the best. Their powder form of the msm is excellent.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
good for hair regrowth

MSM
BIOTIN
VITAMIN C, E
IRON
CALCIUM
MAGNESIUM

as with all supplements, better quality the better for you. but, alot of supplements and minerals are elemental or something, they come from like rocks, and they say these arent absorbed into the body. Soo... you really gota do your homework on this stuff for best results. Maybe that was back in the day, maybe today all the supplements/minerals Are absorbed,

johnson and johnson is always good stuff, but find out about the elemental absorbtion of minerals, i read a book if it comes straight from rocks the body wont absorb it.