The big tree

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you can!!! How have your results been so far? Patience my friend....patience...

Did you ever start spironolactone? How about Fluridil did you do any more research on that?

Tony

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Main!!!

Good to hear from you! Ive been sort of lurking around but I dont post as much either. I have been trying not to think too much about hairloss too, but still keep my eyes peeeeelled for any new information. Any who, my regimen is going ok, I am now on month 6 of Propecia and Nizoral but dropped the Tricomin because it was making my scalp itchy. I guess you could say my hair is a bit better but still needs some improvement in the front. I dont shed nearly as much as I did, I think now its down to a normal level. Before I used to get TONS of hairs on my hands, man was that a shitttty feeling. Im going to keep my fingers crossed and ride this out until the year mark then re-evaluate where I stand. I have been considering adding another product to my regimen and if I do I will keep you posted on it. Besides that everything else in life is sort of just dandy, work, partying and enjoying the sun as much as I can! Going to climb Mount Whitney this weekend, highest peak in California!!!

Take care brother!
OUT
Tony.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey main, Tony, Mt Whitney is not only the highest peak in California, it's the highest peak in the lower 48 states.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What am I getting myself into.............??? Have you done the climb?

The Gardener

Reaction score
I haven't done the climb, but my uncle and cousin did. It is a high peak, but it is not steep like Everest, i.e. no crampons, rigging, nor climbing experience is needed, it's just a matter of hiking uphill. The approaches to the peak are very accessible to anyone, and because of this its one of the most popular mountains in the US to climb. They told me that despite the easy approach, it was a good workout and the view was amazing. Have fun!!!