The Bitter Shame of Rogaine

G

For all of you people who don't like to advertise the fact that you are going bald, I have made you a Rogaine Vanity Label® Ty2004

Simply peel the Rogaine/Regaine/Kirkland label off and glue this here baby on. I designed it to fit around a standard 60ml Rogaine bottle.

Great for all you college kids, the bastards will never know, mmuuuhhaaahahahahahah.....

Printed out at 67mm it should be around 225ppi so quality will look good.

Chuj, I am still working on your 'Stay hard Cream' label, I just need time...

label1fr.jpg

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, GREAT IDEA!!!!!

But i was peeling off the label on my rogaine, and i relized , what the hell, why not just leave the white bottle there, noone will know what it is just like this, lol

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea i apply my conditioner with a dropper :roll: lol

hairface

Reaction score
lol !!!!

G

Matgallis said:
yea i apply my conditioner with a dropper :roll: lol

Rogaine usually comes with two spray attachments and a dropper, but anyway I appoligise for upsetting you Matgallis, it was just an idea.

Maybe you should post something like this:

"Hey TynanW good idea, could you do one that says styling gel or Anti-Frizz, cheers Matgallis"

cheers

Ty

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been taking off the label and leaving it blank for years, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

nikeaddict said:
ive been taking off the label and leaving it black for years, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rogaine bottles are white in the UK

A couple of my friends have been curious about the labeless little white bottles with the long nozzle always hanging around my bathroom.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I always hide mine just in case that happens. But now i can display my Rogaine proudly in a disguised kind of way

G

Chujgcha said:
I mix up my own minoxidil in the piss can. It's been stopped up for years, so no danger of flushing it down. dunk my head in it twice a day. Just like the pisser at the football stadium after a night of half price beer.

my friend, let me make you a large label.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i edited that before you replied, i ment to write blank not black. they are white in the us too.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really???..in this state its punishable by a 24 man gang bang........with out lube.