The elections are depressing me

misterium

Reaction score
Not sure if I should feel this way, but I do.

I don't like that Bush IS GOING TO WIN.

I'm not 'pro Kerry either'.. I'm simply anti-Bush.

I hope it doesn't get me TOO down...

I feel f*****g stranded on an island of stupid people in this country of mine.

:(

misterium

Reaction score
No.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Live with it. :)

misterium

Reaction score
f*** that..

Where is my god damn noose ?!

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
If bush wins im moving to another country ..candad or sweden maybe..The man is a complete ***..and I cant understand why any american would vote for a liar and corporate wh***

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
I feel f*****g stranded on an island of stupid people in this country of mine.

God Almighty, I feel EXACTLY the same way you do.

It really casts doubt on the principles of democracy itself, doesn't it? Makes me wonder if we should really trust the ability of the Great Unwashed Masses to elect their own leaders...

Bryan

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
jason566 said:
If bush wins im moving to another country ..candad or sweden maybe..The man is a complete ***..and I cant understand why any american would vote for a liar and corporate wh***

Bye. Don't forget to post. :lol:

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
jason566 said:

Amen.

Bye. Don't forget to post. :lol:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
jason566 said:
I think it was mainly because his competition looked like Frankenstein and kept grabbing his best man's butt all the time. Makes most americans squeemish.

HairLossTalk.com

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
If he would of pulled off his hair to reveal it was a toupee and said "Being bald sucks and I will find a cure if elected," then I can't think of a bald person that would not of voted for him. :hairy: