The end of a good run or just all in your head?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would like to know if anyone worry about the hair loss product. Like Propecia or minoxidil that it has been working good for you for sometime but because you been on it for a long time. I'm just asking because I've taking propecia for 22 months now and I know a lot of people that use propecia slow down on the drug. I also know a lot of people on this message board been taking it for a long time and would like to know if you think about it.

Axon

Reaction score
started in sept '02, it's now Feb 05...no slowdown.

Don't worry about it.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I not really worry about it but when just because it's been almost 2 years you just start to think about it.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'slow down'? The drug should be pretty much done with any regrowth, so slowing down/stopping loss is what we want.

I do wonder about how long this drug will work. The five year studies look promising enough, though, so I suppose I should have another 3.2 years at least. But I cant find any 10 year studies on its effects on hairloss.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, I can't find any study on Propecia for 10 years. I think in 2007 or 2008 we will see a 10 year study on it by Merck but that's if it still works after 10 years. So I hope to GOD that it does.

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
ACTION: From what I can tell from your pictures you have a while left and are in a good position for a long fight.

Koala

Reaction score
Axon said:
started in sept '02, it's now Feb 05...no slowdown.

Don't worry about it.

Which brand of Fincar do you use and where do you purchase it from?