The hair loss talk grouping - yes yes yes

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The impact of hairloss - dwelling there so long you start to make threads about other people there

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would be that 'other' category, exactly?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
the girl in your avatar is hot
He's gonna ask for bobbs and vagene in 3, 2,1...

834b39724aa0c32dd81fde60715e268f.jpg

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you and why am I on a list you made? I hardly post anymore and almost exclusively in the new research section. I log in today to see an alert to this thread. My last post was a year ago. Lol what are you doing man digging through users posts from years ago?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 You just had a post that said there was a fake account with my name then it got deleted. I'm the only one with this name from what I can see and I can't ever recall posting in this section and have no clue who any of these ppl are.

Looking at Oknow's account to see if I've ever had any interactions with him/her/they, it looks like they have thousands upon thousands of posts in this section which I am not sifting through. Don't care. but I don't think you should be accusing any one of being mentally ill if you post/spend this much time in the impact section. Anyway do what you want but leave me out of it.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 You just had a post that said there was a fake account with my name then it got deleted. I'm the only one with this name from what I can see and I can't ever recall posting in this section and have no clue who any of these ppl are.

Looking at Oknow's account to see if I've ever had any interactions with him/her/they, it looks like they have thousands upon thousands of posts in this section which I am not sifting through. Don't care. but I don't think you should be accusing any one of being mentally ill if you post/spend this much time in the impact section. Anyway do what you want but leave me out of it.

A guy named Feelsbadman was a very prominent user in these parts. The guy was more or less the life of the party, endlessly posting bizarre self-pitying incel threads ad nauseam. Then he got banned in a major purge around New Years or so, if I recall correctly. I think Oknow probably got confused.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy named Feelsbadman was a very prominent user in these parts. The guy was more or less the life of the party, endlessly posting bizarre self-pitying incel threads ad nauseam. Then he got banned in a major purge around New Years or so, if I recall correctly. I think Oknow probably got confused.
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up. That was not me. @Oknow, please dont @ me. I am not the feelsbadman that you are looking for.