The Pathways to reduce and stop male pattern baldness

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i have found ways to reduce and stop hairloss - how the heck do i sell the idea?

It works on cholesterol - emulsifying fats - blocking DHT and Estradiol.

jazz1

Reaction score
What is it?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i have found ways to reduce and stop hairloss - how the heck do i sell the idea?

It works on cholesterol - emulsifying fats - blocking DHT and Estradiol.

Your angle sounds promising - reducing building blocks (cholesterol/pregnenolone etc. - I hope TOPICALLY) for androgen synthesis is a good idea... however without further info, your theories could also be bullshit...

Go talk to your local patent office and present them with the idea.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro get the patent for the mass pop and give us the way it works. I'm sure if you save ANYONE from this curse they would be more than happy to send $$$ your way

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his two other posts have been him mentioning some mystery vitamins that he won't name.

Every time he posts he baits you into clicking on his post but then never actually responds or provides further insight. How easy would it have been for him to mention his magic vitamin.

This dude is an agent of chaos tbh. Some people want to watch the world burn

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
My cholesterol levels are very low yet I lose hair so dunno but it makes sense I guess

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your angle sounds promising - reducing building blocks (cholesterol/pregnenolone etc. - I hope TOPICALLY) for androgen synthesis is a good idea... however without further info, your theories could also be bullshit...

Go talk to your local patent office and present them with the idea.
i have an alternative topical idea in mind - create a topical which has a pumping action so as to reduce DHT at the root - vasoconstrict and vaso dilate :)

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have an alternative topical idea in mind - create a topical which has a pumping action so as to reduce DHT at the root - vasoconstrict and vaso dilate :)
I am sure a lot of people will be down to try these types of things, keep us updated

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
his two other posts have been him mentioning some mystery vitamins that he won't name.

Every time he posts he baits you into clicking on his post but then never actually responds or provides further insight. How easy would it have been for him to mention his magic vitamin.

This dude is an agent of chaos tbh. Some people want to watch the world burn

Look into Pantothenic acid and Lecithin taken alongside your DHT inhibitor :)

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm so tired of this sh*t... why does it has always to be some random indian dude with their all natural bulshit ... why do lord tsuji failed and betrayed us.... i'm slowly loosing my sanity and turning into nicolas cage lookalike

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope you have better evidence than it helping acne o_O
Accutane works by shrinking the sebaceous glands at the root of the hair follicles. However, Vitamin B5 works by reducing the oil production of the sebaceous glands. This is done by increasing Coenzyme A (Co-A) which increases the metabolic breakdown of oils by normal activity of cell physiology.

more oil production = more inflammation

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok another balloon post then