The recent spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't know why it gets deleted. It's not like they've been doing it for 20+ years.

I'll behave :woot:

Cassin

Reaction score
Go easy this has been an incredible challenge. She hasn't been doing this as long. I blame hotmail and the Chinese government for not giving a sh*t about spam, not anyone else.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
Go easy this has been an incredible challenge. She hasn't been doing this as long. I blame hotmail and the Chinese government for not giving a sh*t about spam, not anyone else.

Does she get paid?

She doesn't even have Androgenetic Alopecia, she has AA, and she has this weird thing where she seems to oppose treatment of almost any kind because she once did something stupid and had a bad reaction. She wants us all to buy wigs and move on.

She banned me for saying I took iron supplements and that people shouldn't exaggerate the risks associated with iron supplementation.

And either she's accidentally banning all Australians along with the Chinese or she's following my IP and deleted my new account on purpose (but she didn't do this to another member who got banned for agreeing with me and then started a new account, so I think it's the former)

Cassin

Reaction score
Yeah well considering how many complaints I have gotten about your arguing I don't blame her if she did ban you. And if you're banned stop going back.

Anyway...if the spam starts up again pm folks. Sorry again about that flood. All I can say is hotmail opened its doors wide open for spam registration and the Chinese government doesn't seem to give a damn about spam coming from its country.

Status
Not open for further replies.