The road to redemption begins today!

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Took my first propecia pill. Going to start at .50mg a day and just see how it goes from there. Going to order some liquid minoxidil sometime soon and start that but for now its just propecia. I already feel a huge psychological boost because now at least I can say I'm fighting it. Took pictures of my baseline but not going to post it until I have something to compare it too (good or bad). Will try to update at least every 3-4 months or sooner if anything noteworthy occurs.

1/16/15
Current Regiment
.50mg propecia once a day

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Figure I'd try to do this at least the first of every month. Little over 2 weeks on propecia.

2/1/15

Regiment
.50mg propecia daily

Sides: I must have gotten the more rare side effects. First 4 days of taking it I had diarrhea and backpain. On the 5th day it subsided. Semen has become a little watery not as viscous as before.

Progress: Hair continues to fall.

Side Notes
My dermatologist looked at my blood work and confirmed I was healthy. He still thinks this is Telogen Effluvium + male pattern baldness. I highly doubt it's Telogen Effluvium at this point.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks realquick.

Updating because I started liquid minoxidil today.

2/4/15
Regiment
.50 mg propecia daily
Liquid Minoxidil 1ml applied to sides/front/vertex

Progress: Yesterday I noticed an increase in hair fall. I would get more hair in the shower and random hairs just falling out of my head. Could the propecia shed happen this quickly? Doesn't matter losing lots of hair, so I figure might as well add in the minoxidil shed also.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Stick with it. Any baseline pics?

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah will post baseline pics once I have something to compare it to good or bad.