The Start New Regimen Today 19 July - Hope For Progress

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all friends and believers,

I have started my journey to actually see if i can get hairgrowth back. I will publish pictures twice a month so that you can observe and maybe give me feedback.

My regim right now since 12 July is:

2x day minoxdil
using keto shampoo 3x week.

My regim todag 19 July is:

2x day minoxdil
1 mg propecia
3x week keto shampoo

Next i will add dermarolling,(0,5mm) 1 time/week (and wait 24 hour before using minoxidil again)

For the future im thinking about a Kerastem treatment. I will probably do that in october.

I have uploaded some pictures for you to see. The pictures are not the best but I will have a friend taking pictures next time so i hope to present better pics.

Please free to comment and give advice or criticsm.
Have a nice day!

Attachments

• IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 424

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you 27-8? I think you will do fine.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second day i take propecia. No sides yet..Hoping it will stay like that.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4th day in the regim. Ordered today a Hairegen pilox. Im skipping the dermaroller and will instead use that when it arrives.
Lost a couple of hairs today..shedding maybe.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Density is not good... hope it will fixed

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hairegen device costed 870 Euro + 29 for shipping!! The only reason I try this is because its from Israel. Its either a really good investment or the worst :p. Its very expensive and I hope it really helps me. But I will document the effect.

Regim today the 22 July is:

Rogaine 5% foam in morning
Rogaine 5% regular in evening
1 propecia 1mg (merck) at 5 clock afternoon.
3x shampoo keto weekly
+Vitamins (b,c etc etc).

When Hairegen arrives I plan to add it directly to the regim.

The only side-effects I have gotten so far with the propecia is that my libido has lowered, something I think is good. I have not thought about sex or p**rn for 2 days that much which is great!! lol.

I dont actually have any expectations in this new Hairegen device. If it works - great. If it does not I will give it to someone who is in need. I will try it for 12 months.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 288

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw some redness on top of scalp today.
Otherwise, no sides so far.
Will uppload new pictures 12 aug. Next week when Hairegen arrives i will add that to my regimen twice a day 5 minutes.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I got no sides from propecia or minoxidil. Today i got the Pilox and Will add that to my regimen.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been on propecia for about 45 days without any sides at all.

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you I would have brought directly the big heavy guns: Dutasteride to regrouth as much as possible. If finasteride works well on you it can do the job as well though.

Best of luck!!
Cheers

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you I would have brought directly the big heavy guns: Dutasteride to regrouth as much as possible. If finasteride works well on you it can do the job as well though.

Best of luck!!
Cheers

I have been looking for dutasteride. So far I cant tell really. Its been only about 50 days I've been on finasteride and I want to give it full 3 months before I evaluate. I do believe that my hair feels stronger, healthier and thicker but I cant really tell If i have had so much regrowth. But Im going to try dutasteride in about 1 month. At beginning once or twice a week.

Hey Crespo,
Did you add dermaroller to your regimen?

I ordered both 1,5mm and 1mm dermaroller yesterday. It will arrive on monday.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two pictures taken two day ago.
My hair is a little longer. I see a lot of tiny hairs popping up, dont if those are new hairs. My hair is thicker and feels better though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 282
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 259

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing. I have now tried both 0.5 and 1mm dermaroll and will upgrade soon to 1.5 I think, the others dont are not effective i
IMO

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing. I have now tried both 0.5 and 1mm dermaroll and will upgrade soon to 1.5 I think, the others dont are not effective i
IMO

Are you getting any bleeding. I use a 1mm every 2 weeks. I get a lot of bloody red spots.
My scalp feels more "alive" for about a week after use.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you getting any bleeding. I use a 1mm every 2 weeks. I get a lot of bloody red spots.
My scalp feels more "alive" for about a week after use.

No, no bleeding from 1mm. The scalp is pretty red after dermarolling but no bleeding. Im going to change to 1.5 mm.

So far no sides at all from propecia. Im going to change to taking dutasteride 2 times a week and propecia 5 times a week from 1 oct.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should mention that im losing a lot of hairs the last couple of days. I dont know if it is shedding but im hoping its a good sign..