The ultimate hair transplant

s.a.f

Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It wouldn't load. Tell me, was his scalp replaced with that from a dead body? What happened?

s.a.f

Reaction score
A guy with a ponytail was working on a lathe, when his hair got caught in the spinning chuck, the force ripped his entire scalp off (Native american indian style).
He was left with nothing but an exposed skull!! He went back to the machine pulled out his scalp which was still in one peice and put it in a bag.
Surgeons stitched it back onto his head and the hair continued to grow as normal.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That's got to be the fastest case of hairloss ever. But what ever happened to that technique of transplanting a cadaver's scalp with a full head of hair onto a bald man? Weren't they working on a drug that helps your cells or whatever adapt to someone else's skin? Where are they on that because HM is off the table and this technique seems to bypass alot of the hassle of current hair transplants.

s.a.f

Reaction score
There are anti rejection drugs available (think about recent limb and face transplants) but not only are they very expensive but the side effects of these drugs can be so horrendus they barely make regaining a limb worthwhile, and often the patients lifespan is reduced because of them.
Yeah these are all options for the future I think we're still more likely to see cures for cancer, aids and altziemers before a decent m.p.b cure comes along.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not very encouraging.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm, my dad had a heart transplant about 6 years ago and is on immunosuppressants. He is also quite bald. Wonder if anyone could hook him up with some cadaver hair?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
s.a.f said:
A guy with a ponytail was working on a lathe, when his hair got caught in the spinning chuck, the force ripped his entire scalp off (Native american indian style).
He was left with nothing but an exposed skull!! He went back to the machine pulled out his scalp which was still in one peice and put it in a bag.
Surgeons stitched it back onto his head and the hair continued to grow as normal.

If scientists can figure out how to grow a whole normal scalp in a petri dish with non male pattern baldness hair, we can all be cured by the new "lathe procedure"! :woot:

yup thats all it takes just need a wizzkid to figure it all out and it ends our hair loss forever :)

For now im gonna keep drinking plenty water/cod liver oil tabs and plenty of fruit/veg that way if they can figure it out in the next 10 years I can still pass for a lad in his late 20s/early 30s and hopefully give find alot of girls :woot: