They have arrived !! What to do?

Red_eye

Reaction score
I ordered some Finpecia tablets a week ago. They came in the post this morning. I can't believe how small they are!

OK, I know that this is a stupid question but how do I take them? Do I swallow them with water or do I chew them? (Am I allowed to chew them?)

I haven't got any Nizoral so I will take my first tablet tomorrow. I need to run a search on how to use Nizoral. Anyway wish me luck.

:D

G

You must use a special kind of fluid to take these pills. I think it has H2o in the chemical make up but I can't remember the common name for it.

Sorry I could not help any further. Anyone else have any ideas?

G

Red_eye said:
haven't got any Nizoral so I will take my first tablet tomorrow.

I personaly would wait until you have the Nizoral.

Red_eye said:
I need to run a search on how to use Nizoral. Anyway wish me luck.

While you're there, look up how to breath and how to eat chocolate.

Red_eye

Reaction score
tW

tynanW, Not everybody can spend all there time on internet forums like you, with your 3220 posts on this forum! What a sad little man you are. Why don't you get out there in the REAL WORLD and start making some real friends instead of hiding behind your computer.

Everybodys got to start somewhere, not everybody is an expert like yourself. I came here to ask questions and learn thats what a forum is for.

G

Seriously red_eye, we can be a sarcastic bunch on here sometimes, the more time you spend here the more you will get to know us all and join in. To be honest I thought I was going to get flamed for my H2o crack but you took it in good heart.

good for you....

Good luck..

Red_eye

Reaction score
thanks

Thank you bro. Its a big day today, this hairloss BS has been bothering me for ages, it really messes with your head.

And I guess you are right to be sarcastic when it comes to dealing hairloss, I'm sure God must have a sense of humour to make people bald in the first place.

be001g

Reaction score
Just another tip. Try buying Fincar or Proscar next time around. You cut the tablets into quarters and then you have a 1.25mg dose of finasteride. Propecia and the India-made Finpecia are just 1mg doses of finesteride. You'll end up saving a bundle.

You can get a pill cutter from the chemist.

G

Re: tW

Red_eye said:
tynanW, Not everybody can spend all there time on internet forums like you, with your 3220 posts on this forum! What a sad little man you are.

:(

Red_eye said:
Why don't you get out there in the REAL WORLD and start making some real friends instead of hiding behind your computer.

:(

Red_eye said:
Everybodys got to start somewhere, not everybody is an expert like yourself. I came here to ask questions and learn thats what a forum is for.

I apologise if I have upset you with my flippant remarks.

Lets' start again.

Red_eye said:
OK, I know that this is a stupid question but how do I take them? Do I swallow them with water or do I chew them? (Am I allowed to chew them?)

These pills need to be swallowed, if you find it easier to do this with water use water.

Red_eye said:
I haven't got any Nizoral so I will take my first tablet tomorrow.

That's OK Nizoral shampoo will not affect the taking of your pills.

Red_eye said:
I need to run a search on how to use Nizoral.

Nizoral shampoo works like this:

Wet your hair using standard water.

Lather Nizoral shampoo in.

Leave it for a while.

Rinse the nizoral shampoo out using standard water.

Red_eye said:
Anyway wish me luck.

Good luck

Red_eye

Reaction score
tahnk you thank you

Thanks again bro. And I'm sorry as well. I don't normallly act like an idiot. Honest :roll:

G

You are a bastard sometimes Tynan. But then you redeem yourself.

Good job main!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
tynanW said:
traxdata said:
You are a bastard sometimes Tynan. But then you redeem yourself.

Good job main!

go stick it up your ***!

:)

LOL.......almost spit my coffee out on that one

red_eye........Just a little more info. Nizoral only needs to be used 2-3x week. Just in case you're wondering Finasteride can be taken anytime of day with or without food preferably with water.