Thickest area of hair on the head.

Deaner

Reaction score
What is it? For me the bottom part of the back of my head near the nape of the neck is super super super thick compared to everywhere else on my head. What a useless place to have density...

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
What is it? For me the bottom part of the back of my head near the nape of the neck is super super super thick compared to everywhere else on my head. What a useless place to have density...

Mine is in between the crown and the nape of the neck in back of the head—also a useless place to have density.

Why the f*** did man evolve to go bald?

G

I guess that my hair is thickest at the back like yours Deaner, but in general terms my hair seems to have a uniform thickness that looks great at the moment.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same here....

I still lose tons of hair in the shower, I mean TONSSSSSSS, but my hair color is getting much daker, and hair looks overall thicker.

We will see what happens in 2 months when I should see the result of reqrowth on some of my little fellas.

Tony

Deaner

Reaction score
I too am getting thicker and darker hair all around, so we'll see! I missed my first dosage of Propecia yesterday! :p