Thickhead's Story - (43 / SUDDEN RAPID SHEDDING..HELP)

thickhead

Reaction score
Im 43 and Ive been slowly thinning for years. Ive never taken any meds. I had a super thick head of hair so it wasnt noticeable because i could style it to cover it up ( wasnt deluding myself..it was pretty seamless)..i bleached streaked it which thickened it..and late last year I started to use concealers..Im in the entertainment business so I really know how to make it look like Ive never lost hair.

I knew eventually I would have to address it, especially when I saw it getting dramatically worse last year. I know a great deal of the acceleration was due to stress. I was losing my younger brother to cancer and we were very close. I even got splotchy on my beard. I was planning on getting a transplant with a very reputable surgeo fairly soon. Apparently Im a good candidate.

Heres the problem. My hair has gotten so much worse in the last few weeks. Im talking unbelievably worse. Just a few weeks ago..if i didnt tell you I was thinning, you'd be jealous of what you thought was my hair. Now, even concealers wont hide it its so bad. I dont understand how it could jump so suddenly.

Anyone have any experience with this? I just wanted to make it to the transplant without anyone noticing a thing (i can disappear for 3 months or so because of my job flexibility). I am totally panicked. Im supposed to leave for california in a day for my brothers memorial and I cant even leave the house.

Help!

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let me take a guess,you are a 43 year old actor and had super thick hair but now you use concealers.

will_ferrell_2276030.jpg

Anyway all jokes aside.I implore you to try Rogaine and Finasteride...You could take a few months off from filming and return once your hair gets back to normal.Meanwhile use the concealers for important occassions.

Good luck man :)