think its time to take action. HELP

Italianluck

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am 22 years of age and this is my third and final last cry for hopeful help. I finally plucked up the courage to take some photos and put them on as I want to make a change now so I could do with some guidance. I'm from the UK and already attempted to get finasteride via the doctors but they won't supply it to me. Have I caught it early enough to start making some good changes obviously I won't have a full thick head of hair it's not what I'm after I just want it to be less noticeable? Help????

- - - Updated - - -

Italianluck

Reaction score
IMAG0095_1.jpgIMAG0091_1.jpg

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's called the big 3

finasteride
minoxidil
nizoral

Go see a dermatologist to see if he/she will prescribe you it. If you can't get it through them you can go online and order it without a prescription.

Italianluck

Reaction score
On what basis can a dermatologist prescribe you finasteride? Do you have to pass certain tests or something? Do you think I've caught it early enough to be able to sort something out? Thank you for the help

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If your dermatologist isn't a complete moron all he/she has to do is look at your crown and see that you are balding. I guess he could give you a hair pull test, but thats really not necessary in your case. Only propecia/minoxidil will answer those questions noone will know if you will regrow or not.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
see a hair transplant doctor for a finasteride prescription if you can rather than a dermatologist. hair transplant doctors are far more liberal in giving out hairloss prescriptions.

Yes take finasteride/min 5% liquid/nizoral in combo