Think you have Gyno?

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you who think you might be developing gyno (b**ch tits) because you're chest seems to be getting more fatty and shaped differently from finasteride, my advice is to wait before worrying. If you have tenderness/pain/lump symptoms those might be more serious. I don't know. But for my entire second month on finasteride I thought I had a problem. Really made me wanna quit finasteride. Seemed like a pretty clear sign that I was take some fucked up sh*t. Anyways I messaged BadHairDecade on here since I knew he had some knowledge on the the subject and he reccomended I hold off and see if it would go away. Well I'm glad I did. It's back to normal and the I'm still doing something about the hair.

This whole thing is some weird sh*t....

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
good advice....i was wondering myself if gyno sides disappear or not after stopping finasteride or go away over time....have u seen any results from proscar so far?

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
marsbtchsx said:
have u seen any results from proscar so far?

It's been 3 months and a week. I haven't been paying attention to fallout since it's pretty much meaningless, but my hair looks pretty much the same as when I started. I consider that good thing. Hopefully at 1 year I'll be better off but til then I'm doing my best to give hair loss as little thought as possible,

MH