thinking of giving it one more month

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just hit the 5 month mark on propecia and my hair is definitely thicker starting from about a quarter of an inch from my hairline all the way back, but the hairline itself seems to be decently thinner and it makes it hard to spike up my hair. i was thinking of giving propecia one more month (6 months total) before going on to xandrox, the Dr. Lee minoxidil everyone is raving about. any thoughts? I wanted to try and live with just propecia and nizoral cause its so easy, but i don't want to lose any more time without something that may help a lot.

ps, i was thinking of only using xandrox at night only.

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
Youre staying on finasteride though, right? Adding a minoxidil variant could be a good idea.. I've been thinking of doing the same for myself a ways down the road (definitely Dr Lee's).

viperfish

Reaction score
Trent said:
hey guys, i just hit the 5 month mark on propecia and my hair is definitely thicker starting from about a quarter of an inch from my hairline all the way back, but the hairline itself seems to be decently thinner and it makes it hard to spike up my hair. i was thinking of giving propecia one more month (6 months total) before going on to xandrox, the Dr. Lee minoxidil everyone is raving about. any thoughts? I wanted to try and live with just propecia and nizoral cause its so easy, but i don't want to lose any more time without something that may help a lot.

ps, i was thinking of only using xandrox at night only.

Who is raving about xandrox??? I have heard few postive posts about this stuff (not that that means anything).

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Forget positive posts-- I haven't heard much of anything from anyone about Xandrox.

Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just saying.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Trent

Please try and make the year alone on Propecia. You're barely even half way through what they recommend and their official website says to not even expect regrowth until month six. Stick it out buddy. I know it sucks but it's a waiting game.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know darkly, but thats easy for you to say, your hair is nice and thick! :) i keep telling myself that even the propecia website says you won't get growth until month 6. i have noticed a huge decrease in hair loss, so i guess i'm on track. i don't know. just very tired of the constant stress my body is under from this, oh how i envy the days of only eight months ago where i didn't even think about this kind of stuff, now its my whole life. guess this is part of the rollercoaster ride. hopefully in six months i'll be saying "ride it out guys, i'm so glad i did"

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
guess this is part of the rollercoaster ride. hopefully in six months i'll be saying "ride it out guys, i'm so glad i did"

THats the spirit

Axon

Reaction score
My hairline did not improve until month 10 and I am a responder. I saw improvment on the crown after 12 weeks.

I suggest you stop obsessing about it. :)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
My hairline did not improve until month 10 and I am a responder. I saw improvment on the crown after 12 weeks.

I suggest you stop obsessing about it. :)

Axon, where have you been!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good sh*t, very inspirational!!!

Laterz!
Tony Montana
a.k.a. Paki Polamalu

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
axon, aren't you on minoxidil too though? do you think i should add it now or wait?