Thinking of making my own MSM concoction

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
What I was thinking of doing was making a custom MSM supplement. I have read on here numerous times that you need vitamin C to utilize MSM properly, so I thought I would make my own concoction so I don't have to take so many damn pills. What I am currently doing is washing my MSM pills down with pineapple juice.

I have a bag of 000 blank gelatin capsules and a pill crusher. I was thinking of pulverizing a bunch of vitamin C tablets, opening my MSM capsules, combining them, and putting the mixture into the blanks.

Do you need equal parts of the supplements, or is there a different ratio I need to be using?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
LOL T... you make your life more miserable like that.. Pop the pills!! I pop 1000mg of C for 3000mg of MSM. Added Grape seed extract also.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling that would be the case. Doesn't taking that much vitamin C give you explosive diarrhea?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can buy msm with vit c already added to the cap!

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh good.....why in the hell didn't I think of looking for that?

Also, I was wondering why hair supplements (there's a million of them) rarely or never include MSM in their products.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Because they like to put magic herbs instead! I had no secondary effects with high dose of C's. Don't forget silica..Really good stuff!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
^ pop a pill ... thats your answer to everything

LOL last Fight!! hahaah I am a prisoner of my supplements! I am taking supplements for my health and use them also to fight bad genes like male pattern baldness. Why not? Who is wiser? :dunno: Big 3 supported by supplements to get better and longer results.

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a few supps as well, but youre a supp. junkie .. i think we may need to do an intervention for you ...

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Something I've been noticing for the last few days....my shaving razor hasn't been a huge fan of my facial hair. The hair seems to resist the razor more and dull it faster lately. I'm thinking of going totally clean-shaven this weekend (something I haven't done in about 7 years) and re-growing my goatee to see if I notice a difference- like thickness, density, texture, etc.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
I use a few supps as well, but youre a supp. junkie .. i think we may need to do an intervention for you ...

I know I am...and I will convert you to my addiction! :beer: