Thinking Of Moving To Latin America Need Advice

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lately I have been thinking of moving to any country in south America, Anyone from there or have been there, can a foreigner get a job and live over there, I mean any country in latin America.

resu

Reaction score
Why? Maybe Chile and Argentina for the insanely hot chicks.

To live in countries where human trafficking is common is not a good idea, I would do serious research if I was you. Personally I would never set foot in Mexico or Brazil.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Met a large amount of foreigners living and working in Colombia. You must leave and come back every 3 months to renew your visa.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? Maybe Chile and Argentina for the insanely hot chicks.

To live in countries where human trafficking is common is not a good idea, I would do serious research if I was you. Personally I would never set foot in Mexico or Brazil.

I'm depressed, and I want to go somewhere is totally different, yeah latin girls are hot , but hot chicks are not reachable for a bald guy anywhere in the world.
I heard there is dangerous countries in south America, but I think there is some safe and good countries over there, I just want to settle down for a few years till I figure out what I'm going to do next.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Met a large amount of foreigners living and working in Colombia. You must leave and come back every 3 months to renew your visa.

That's sound good, what kind of jobs they are doing?
I don't mind leaving every 3 month, but can the job afford me living costs, and leaving and returning tickets?

resu

Reaction score
I'm depressed, and I want to go somewhere is totally different, yeah latin girls are hot , but hot chicks are not reachable for a bald guy anywhere in the world.
I heard there is dangerous countries in south America, but I think there is some safe and good countries over there, I just want to settle down for a few years till I figure out what I'm going to do next.

It's not just the countries but areas inside the countries and sometimes the cartels kidnap a bunch of foreigners. I would go to Argentina if I had the money, just seeing the most beautiful women in the world all day everyday would be enough to cheer me up. Why not go to Algarve? Cheep, safe and different since it's a tourist region full of balders and different people.

jumpfrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
The safest country in Latin America with the most beautiful women is, without a doubt, Costa Rica. I spent a year on a contract in Brazil and loved it. Although yes, it can be a bit dodgy. I have been all over the continent and it such a fantastic place. In Costa Rica you live the "pura vida" life. Healthy food with minimum use of pesticides and hormones, a deep respect for the planet and biodiversity, low crime, very friendly people consistently rated/ranked as one of the happiest in the world. Good luck! Oh and ignore narrow minded people who would "never set foot" in a place they have only heard about on Fox news...

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just the countries but areas inside the countries and sometimes the cartels kidnap a bunch of foreigners. I would go to Argentina if I had the money, just seeing the most beautiful women in the world all day everyday would be enough to cheer me up. Why not go to Algarve? Cheep, safe and different since it's a tourist region full of balders and different people.

I think I would look native there, I'm not white , so cartels wouldn't even bother looking at me.
Argentina is a good choice but it's expensive, would I get a job over there?

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The safest country in Latin America with the most beautiful women is, without a doubt, Costa Rica. I spent a year on a contract in Brazil and loved it. Although yes, it can be a bit dodgy. I have been all over the continent and it such a fantastic place. In Costa Rica you live the "pura vida" life. Healthy food with minimum use of pesticides and hormones, a deep respect for the planet and biodiversity, low crime, very friendly people consistently rated/ranked as one of the happiest in the world. Good luck! Oh and ignore narrow minded people who would "never set foot" in a place they have only heard about on Fox news...
that is how I'm always Imagining south America.
were you working in Costa Rica، or it is just tourism?
I would love to go there but, I'm saving money, and I want to quit my job ,and move to somewhere else.

resu

Reaction score
I think I would look native there, I'm not white , so cartels wouldn't even bother looking at me.
Argentina is a good choice but it's expensive, would I get a job over there?

Other than teaching English there ain't much job opportunities in these countries, in Brazil you have more options but higher corruption and people that move there want to leave a couple of years later.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other than teaching English there ain't much job opportunities in these countries, in Brazil you have more options but higher corruption and people that move there want to leave a couple of years later.

I have to speak portugese fluently to teach them, I'm not even good with English.
I have been in countries more corrupted than Brazil, corruption is not a big deal.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lately I have been thinking of moving to any country in south America, Anyone from there or have been there, can a foreigner get a job and live over there, I mean any country in latin America.
Move to Mexico... be headless :rolleyes:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's sound good, what kind of jobs they are doing?
I don't mind leaving every 3 month, but can the job afford me living costs, and leaving and returning tickets?

Colombia is way safer than people think, it has calmed down hugely in the last decade and is on the way up.

If you speak Spanish a load of tourism jobs would be available to you which would be paid decengly enough to live comfortably.

People I met worked mostly at tourism things (bar, hotel, hostel, etc), but others worked as carpenters and brickies.

Land is cheap, if you save money in the US (or wherever you're from) you should be able to buy a bit of land, maybe even start your own hostel or just build a house.