Thinking of ordering RU from Ontario

Reaction score
Hey,

So it seems to be the popular thing to do for us x propecia users.
I started propecia in dec 2005 when I was 21, I had just started losing my hair. It pretty much maintained for the years, but the loss of libido and ED was getting too much, and after taking on a stressful job I decided to stop taking it in June 2009. I slowly started losing very little hair, but didn't think much of it, I felt if I could last until my mid 30's I would be happy... I was getting worried that my sexual function was still not back to normal.

Then this summer hit, I started losing lots of hair in august, now it's november, and my hairline has receded a bit, but my hair is SO thin... 50% thinner than before, I can see more scalp than hair when wet, it's scary to have that happen for the first time. Finally I have seen the effects of propecia wear off... As this was happening I also finally regained full libido.

Now it's falling out again, my first inclination was to get back on propecia ASAP but now that I am seeing RU might be a viable alternative I am ready and willing.

I would love some thoughts about this from the community, also does anybody have a link to the best RU recipe? People say to massage it into your scalp, do you sleep with it in every night? how long does it stay in your hair?

Thanks everyone, and good luck.