Thinneritgoes! story...

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I ever posted a story here. Well, I've been losing hair since I was around 16. My temples receded almost to where they are now. I was young and naive and didn't think I was balding. At about 18 I started actually noticing the hair fall out. Between 18 and 19 is when I actually started thinning. At 19 I started on finasteride and nizoral. My hair started getting thicker over the months but receding never really improved.

I took finasteride for 2 years and grew my hair out. My hairloss was off my mind pretty much for all of that time. (thanks to this site). Summer of last year (I was 21) I quit propecia because of doctor's/money issues. I kept with nizoral, added some foam and topical spironolactone a few months later. Now, I'm 22, and have been using the foam around 8 or 9 months.

The foam and spironolactone seem to have helped straighten my hairline a bit and grow some more in the crown... but now I'm getting real worried about thinning. The thinning in the front is getting so frustrating. I want to help get some thickness back.

I'm thinking of getting back on finasteride. I want to get a script from medicalwellnesscenter and get some generic. Can anyone comment on this site and how legit it is/ how it works? This is really starting to kill me and I'm not ready to lose my hair.

My hair is extremely blonde and has always been really thick. With hairstyles and all I've been able to hide it but it's getting hard. I'm known as the blonde guy with great hair. People even comment on how I'll never go bald :x

Thanks for letting me vent all that out :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Once you start the treaments, it's pretty much a life time commitment unless something new comes out in the future OR you just simply don't give a damn about your hair as you get older.

I hope going back on finasteride will restore the hair you recently lost. GL man!