Thinning Of The Hairs Equally Over The Head - My Observations

Matt90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am fighting hair loss for almost a year now, no medicines, no supplements just diet, healthy lifestyle, and proper hair washing routine. The problem I had and still have to certain degree is shedding all over the head. I went to the state when even if you looked at my dry hairs you could see sclap. It wasn't very visble but was. Right now you can't see sclap when hairs are dry, shedding is singificantly limited (from 20+ during shower to just few).
I noticed several interesting things while looking closer at my haris during last year. Here is the list of them:

1. Hairs in my case can become noticably thinner and weaker in a matter of a day or so and return to previous state few days later. Of source during that period shed more.
2. Conditions which cause above situation are:
- physical exhaustion - example: I worked very hard during the week and did not provide enough sleep
- high blood pressure - I generally have slightly higher blood pressure than it normally should be. Sometimes I suspect (don't measure it) base on the way I feel + other symptoms like very visible hands veins etc. After such period, day or two after, I notice thinner hair and of course increased sheeding too.
- diet - to rich diet also seems to increase shedding, especially if it contains a lot of fats and oliy things
- sexual life - suprrisingly I haven't noticed any conection between sex activity and condition of my hairs. I thought it would have dramatical impact because of testosterone levels etc.. so far I found no conections at all. It doesn't matter if I had sex 3 times in two days or a week without it...

Ok, I think it is all for the moment. What do you guys think of it? Do you found something similar in your case?Did you noticed similar accompanying factors in your case?