ThinningAsian's Story

ThinningAsian

Reaction score
Good day everyone!

Just like what the subject says, I am just your common 30-ish asian guy who's on the onset of balding. I don't think I will be an active contributor on forums, as I usually do not discover things on my own when it comes to hair loss solutions. I would just like to introduce myself here out of respect and formality, so... hello guys! :)

Having said that I usually do not discover things myself, it proves that: yes, I have attempted a few treatments already. I think I'm at the vertex type of balding, based on looking at the norwood scale. Currently I see more of may scalp than I would like to, but there are still enough hair to hide it completely. I think I can say that I'm still at the early or early-to-middle stage.

I have also read the getting started link here on the main page. And it's only now that I have learned so much about my/our condition.. and that I was only doing parts of the treatment (namely the Nizoral and Rogaine). I started noticing my thinning hair just about 2 years ago. Being uneducated, I have used some products suggested by others without actually researching about scientifically proven facts about those products or procedures. And I also thought that 4 months is enough time window to notice changes.

Now that I have read more about this here (that it may take more than a year), I will be definitely more patient about it.

Ok. I think I will start on my first post now (apart from this one) :)