ThinningScalp's story

ThinningScalp

Reaction score
Till August this year, I had hair that was the envy of many (sorry if that sounded conceited, but lots of complements and all.....). Super dense, healthy, with no scalp visible anywhere. My hairline was absolutely fine too.

Then I started losing insane amounts of hair suddenly. What happened was that I got into a very stressful academic program - way too many nights without sleep, pathetic diet with meal-skipping, and no exercise/workout or anything. The health destroying habits continue to date because of a multitude of reasons, and so does the intense hair loss.

I've thinned out all over so bad that shining a light on my scalp brings out the beauty of my scalp, conspicuously. It's been 3 months, and I see the beginning of the end. It's difficult to look into the mirror these days, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Sometimes the lack of substantial medical advances for hair loss frustrates me, but then, who am I to judge? - maybe it's a lot harder than what the best minds can currently deal with.

I've decided not to treat this problem at all because there is no permanent solution. Even though my case is of an early onset, I do not want to merely "delay" the process by using idiotic half-solutions like Minoxidil/Propecia and what not.

Feeding the pharmaceutical industry by becoming a continued source of revenue for them is not an option for me.

So there, bye bye my lovely hair and social status, welcome baldness and mockery. :p

Bmartin1134

Reaction score
Re: 27, Male, and thinning fast

Well I know you are worried right now but if your hair loss was really stress related then I would say you have a good chance of growing the majority of it back once you stop stressing. I always recommend taking phosphatidylserine, 300mg a day. That will drop your biological stressors way down but you still need to take 5 mins a day for some deep breathing. Hope the helps.