This F'n Sucks

Jm0311

Reaction score
Rogaine 6 Months......nothing BUT LOSS!!!

Im on Rogaine, spironolactone, Tricomin Spray, Nizoral.................STILL LOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS f***!

alexandros

Reaction score
Sorry man... I'm still a newbie about hairloss (not sure I am yet losing mine - just got crap hair)... I know Rogaine and Nizoral are part of the Big 3, are the others some other form of Propecia?

I hope it gets better for you.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
hey Jm0311, rogaine foam, propecia, spironolactone, nizoral, and vitamins at 10 months. Still receding!!!!! Just put in tricomin. Just tough it out man. Sometimes it takes more than a year for people to experience results. I say give it 8 more months. If nothing. I would seriously think about dutasteride or saving for a transplant.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry i meant just put in propecia not tricomin. Your have everything except the most important treatment.

Jm0311

Reaction score
foam

i really dont want to get on propecia just yet.

i have some revita. im going to try some more fish oil vitamins and the emu oil on a steady basis.

i really need a anti dht!

G

seriously,

spectral dnc is cool, apple polly seems to work, and procerin to.

saw palmetto seems to work but I found procerin to work better I think.

I dont think nizoral, head & shoulders does anything, not sure, but i think daily shampooing with a ton of stuff, H&S, nizoral, nissim, etc, dried out my hair so im taking it easy with shampooing.

but try DNC, or apple poly, DNC works really fast,

i just bought some rogaine foam, hope i dont shed :|

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what is that word that is starred out? procer*n? lets see... procerin

G

lol, yeah i forgot the weird, cencorship to p#r#oCerin

but i had results with it, same with saw palmetto, my nipples got swollen (common side of finasteride?)

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
how is that T-GEL? what kind do you use? what do you use it for?

I have used t-gel with PO and t-gel with tar coal..i wouldnt expect to get any regrowth or maintenance from either, Why dont u just get on finasteride dude? If your worried about sides only a small majority of people get them...and if u do get them, then just quit..they wont be permanent.

Jm0311

Reaction score
I cant find a good shampoo that will make my hair thicker and softer

Jason's Thin to Thick and Nizoral make my hair feel and look like sh*t.