This guy does not know what he has.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.baldingblog.com/2008/10/28/a ... ransplant/

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am almost 30 years old and have NEVER NEVER EVER grown a thick patch of hair under my underarms. I am really insecure about this and would love to know more information about my options for any type of procedure. This is very serious because me over anyalzing it everyday is affecting me. I am married and my wife does not care, but I do. I do not grow facial hair that much either but I am ok with that. I just would love to have a full patch of hair under both my underarms. It would be a dream of mine. Thanks again for reading.

I want to put my body hair on my head. They want to take hair off their head and put it on their body. He is super self conscious about not having arm pit hair! I am so glad most of my body hair is gone now. I look 10x better.

When I was a kid, I was mildly interested in getting thicker body hair, since it is manly, but I was not self conscious, not 1% as self conscious as I was about acne or my rising hair line.

I read too many articles where someone has no body hair, is self conscious, and takes hair off their scalp to put on their body. Some do 5000+ grafts. These self conscious guys should just build some muscle and get a tan.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope your views about this person are ironic given the general bald person vibe is 'You can't comment, as it doesn't affect you as badly as it does me!'

I can tell you, I didn't develop any arm pit hair until quite late (Both my younger brothers and cousins had it before me!) and it did make me very self conscious when doing things like swimming etc. I didn't want to expose my bare arm pits.

Of course I wouldn't transplant hair there though.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I remember playing with one band when I was 15 and had shoulderblade length hair and the guitarist next to me who was a year or two younger than me had as much patchy facial hair as I do now. At that time I couldn't even get one little peach fuzz to sprout off my face. I felt like there was something wrong with me.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who wud care is right. some people are crazy. i shave my chest and my armpits. im not overly hairy but prefer the smooth look. gf dont like hairyness anyways so its all good.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
why the f*ck would anyone care about armpit hair?
Dont you know it makes all the difference its on womens critical 10 point list of wether or not they'll sleep with a guy. This kind of sh*t is important.
Want to know the others? (of course you do)
OK:
Height must be at least 5'10 but no more than 6'2.
Bodyfat percentage must be under 13% 6pk must be visible.
Penis must be at least 7" long and 6.5" girth (the woman will ask to measure it herself before intercourse. Ballsack not too wrinkly.
Hairline must be at least nw1.9 good temple points also necessary.
Density of hair must be at least 81%.
Skin must be wrinkle free with no big pores or redness..
Arms, biceps must be at least 15"
Eyebrowsthick and well shaped.
and finally a recent STD test must be presented.

all info courtesy of CCS :hump:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":25gvobhp]why the f*ck would anyone care about armpit hair?
Dont you know it makes all the difference its on womens critical 10 point list of wether or not they'll sleep with a guy. This kind of sh*t is important.
OK:
Penis must be at least 7" long and 6.5" girth (the woman will ask to measure it herself before intercourse. Ballsack not too wrinkly.

all info courtesy of CCS :hump:[/quote:25gvobhp]

hmmm... that rules out 99% of the population. So only 1% get laid? There's no hope for any of us!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
hmmm... that rules out 99% of the population. So only 1% get laid? There's no hope for any of us!

Yep, strange that is'nt it? (unless of course CCS is wrong) :whistle:

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fundi said:
I can tell you, I didn't develop any arm pit hair until quite late (Both my younger brothers and cousins had it before me!) and it did make me very self conscious when doing things like swimming etc. I didn't want to expose my bare arm pits.

For me it was the other way round. I was getting arm pit hair at eleven and i was very self conscious about it. No other kid was getting arm pit hair at that age. I must have entered puberty early. Strangelly enough apart from the chest hair i developed in my 20's im no hairy than i was at 16. Could explain this early balding.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":viu4x10b]why the f*ck would anyone care about armpit hair?
OK:

all info courtesy of CCS :hump:[/quote:viu4x10b]
Im all of them! why arent I getting laid??
....oh wait my biceps aren't 15 inches... that must be it :dunno:

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yeh must be, its a shame us mortals dont live up to theses standards :hump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
heyitsthatguy said:
Maybe your beard stubble is'nt the classic shape, you might need to have some of the hairs transplanted around. :hump:

cuebald

Reaction score
why do people like having massive eyebrows?
I'd much rather have thin, cute eyebrows, as long as they're not straggly or patchy